Monday 19 September 2011

Welcome to Twice the Advice

I would like to welcome all my visitors to Twice the Advice, along with upcoming connected blogs regards animals, for your interest and convenience.

I am a qualified veterinary nurse, and have had years of experience and interest in animals. I am not a dog or a cat person. I'm an animal person. I have a cat and numerous fish, and in case you are wondering, my cat prefers the fish food and has never eaten the fish.

I want a dog, I plan to get a dog, I will get a dog. I know a bit about dogs, mainly through veterinary nursing and also family and friend companions. I will try to cover as much on dogs, or seek someone with the knowledge.

This blog is where I tell you how to care for your dog, cat, fish, bird, snake, or whatever! If I cannot give you the right information I will try to get that information from another valued source.

So if you would like to know a little more, then this is the place for you.

Welcome to Twice the Advice, enjoy reading!

Just some of my fishy companions...

No comments:

Post a Comment